• subslider

Articles

New ARFF Station Completion
GNV Station 6

Computer in real time by http://mygbhptms.com/includes/cheating/windows-cell-phone-spy-app.html matrix screen. On November 28, 2017, a ribbon cutting ceremony was held to commemorate the completion of the new Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Station. 

Uygulamalar kullanmak için yalnzca internet bağlantsna http://bursadinarhaliyikama.com/components/via/casus-bilgisayar-program-tuerke.html ihtiyaç duyulduğu için iki aşamal doğrulama sistemi dünyann herhangi bir noktasnda kullanlabilir. Ancak sms üzerinden giriş doğrulama işlevi yalnzca destekleyen mobil operatörlerin kapsama alannda kullanlabiliyor. Gainesville-Alachua County Regional Airport Authority Chair Robert Page was joined by Allan Penksa and Gainesville Fire Rescue and city officials to open the new facility.

GNV Station 6 was designed by the engineering firm Michael Baker International, Inc., Jacksonville, FL, with input from airport staff and GFR officials.

Construction of the station and an interior road, which provides access to the airfield, began in early January, 2017. 

The contractor for the project is Scherer Construction, Gainesville, FL. The 8,700 sq. ft. building, road construction and related site improvements were constructed at a cost of approximately $3.5 million.  Ninety percent (90%) of the eligible costs of the project are funded by a Federal Aviation Administration Airport Improvement Program grant.  The remaining ten percent (10%) is funded by the Airport’s Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) collections.  

“The new facility will better serve the operational needs of the Airport ARFF unit and the location provides for faster response to the Airport’s primary runway and commercial terminal,” says Penksa.  The building replaces the existing ARFF station constructed on the general aviation side of the Airport in 1979.  The final phase of the project will be the demolition of the obsolete ARFF building.

cut ribbon 2

From left: Airport CEO Allan Penksa, GACRAA Chair Bob Page, GFR Chief Jeffrey Lane, Gainesville City Commissioner David Arreola, Gainesville City Commissioner Helen Warren.